Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30032010



Great.... No more quarelling, No more fight....
Thats good... haha.
hmm, and about the first date, i'm sorry because the lack of time.
We can go till night but there is a tutorial which is suddenly become a PRESENTATION that i haven't prepared but... things are under control.
lucky...haha.

hmm, today... got someone ask me about my module.
and i feel really hurt.
cos i got F.
wew...
and the worse thing is he is my senior.
I want focus to study so i can make my parents proud.
hmm, the things which i wanna say is.....
Sorry if i'm not at your side when u need me because of preparing all the assignment stuff.
And...if i'm free... I will pay all that.
hahahaha...

oh....and one more, hmm, sorry for passing the blogs for the few days cos of the shit internet working problem...it is damn slow ....
haha...
Thats all i wanna share.
hmm, hope u enjoy the first date. haha.

BACK TO WORK>>>


Btw. ILY

1 comment: