Friday, March 26, 2010

27032010

I don't know what to do...
I cannot explain everything to her...
It just.... useless... and can only see her sad.
I'm sorry.... I'm sorry....
I just..........

This is because i'm not gentlemen.
I know that.
And i try to change it...
But....i need to know....
WHAT IS MY FAULT....???
So i can change in a direct way.

Today is not good.
She just don't wanna talk about that....
How can i know your feeling??
its my fault, ITS ALL MY FAULT....
U always say which u are okay...
But, my feeling say that...
U aren't...
So how....
What must i do?



U know? U are really important to me.
But if we just like this...
I don't think we can be together...
But...
As i said, i will try my best, cos...
I HAVE PROMISE to you.....
THAT
U will be the first and the last...


ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment